3-19mm Flat/Bent Clear Tempered Glass Table with ISO, CCC, Csi Certified
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Square Meters|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, 30% Deposit at Least|
- Model NO.: T-81
- Appearance: Flat Tempered
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 6MM
- Technics: Physically Tempered
- Color: Clear, Blue, Grey, Green, Bronze Ect.
- Trademark: YaoHua glass
- Specification: 2, 300mm*5, 000mm, Customization
- HS Code: 70072900
- Shape: Round
- Standard: GB 4871-1995
- Thickness of Curve Tempered Glass: 6MM
- Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Electronics
- Thickness: 3-19mm
- Transport Package: Safety Wooden Crates or Plywood Crates
- Origin: Anhui, China
Tempered glass is produced by heating annealed glass in a furnace to 620°C. Progressing from the furnace, the glass is rapidly cooled with jets of cold air, inducing compressive stresses to the surface while the center remains tensile.Stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glassIf breakage occurs the glass breaks up into small, cubical fragments, which are not threatening to humans.Conforms to AUSTRALIA AS/NZS 2208 and Issued by SAI Global AMK 40195 . All work done on glass (beveling, cutting, bending, etc) must be done before tempering.Ideal for areas with high wind loads and areas where human contacts is an important consideration, Rider's tempered glass is the perfect option for architects who must meeting building codes and safety requirements. Moreover, it is the only glass strong enough to withstand high levels of thermal stress, a common reason for breakage in building facade glazing units (see table below). These safety features also make it an exemplary choice for automotive applications. Guaranteeing quality, Rider applies heat soak testing to all of its tempered glass before packaging and loading. It is available in all of Rider's standard float thicknesses and sizes.
Considering the characteristics of tempered glass, glass size should be confirmed before making production. Once tempered glass size is confirmed, tempered glass can not be made mechanical treatment any more, otherwise, it will be broken.
If breakage occurs the glass breaks up into small, cubical fragments, which are not threatening to humans.
Scope of business
Acid etched glass, heat absorbing glass, heat reflective glass, Low-E glass
Shapes: Curve, flat structure: Hollow, solid
Clear glass, coated glass, figured glass, frosted glass, laminated glass, stained glass, tempered glass, tinted glass, wired glass
Type: Float glass
|Size||1524*2134mm, 1650*2140mm, 1650*2440mm, 1830*2440mm, 3300*1900mm, 3210*2140mm, 3300*2134mm, 3210*2250mm, 3300*2250mm, 3660*2134mm, 3660*2250mm etc.|
|Guardrail, sanitary ware, furniture,|
|Curtain wall glass;|
|Fencing glass in buildings, hotels, etc.|
Advantages of tempered glass with Australian certification:
- High intensity
The strength is 3-5 times of ordinary annealed glass;
- Wind pressure resistance
The wind pressure resistance is 1.5-3 times of ordinary annealed glass;
- Heat shock resistance
The heat shock resistance is 3 times of ordinary annealed glass;
If it is broken, it usually breaks into relatively small pieces, which are less likely to cause serious injury.
Edge working options
1. External use of windows, doors, curtain wall, shopfronts, offices, houses, shops etc.
2. Interior glass screens, partitions, balustrades etc.
3. Shop display windows, showcases, display shelves etc.
4. Furniture, table-tops, picture frames etc.
Tempered Glass Equipments
1. Water jet machine, cutting tolerance +-0.1mm
2. Screen Printing Equipment
3. Single Straight-line Glass Edging Machine
4. Double Straight-line Glass Edging Machine
5. Round Glass Edging Machine
6. Glass Drilling Machine
7. Glass Tempering Furnace
8. Glass cutting line
*More than 12 years manufacturer and supplier experience
*Quick delivery of 15 days.
*Safety strong packing and loading
*Option processing clear, frosted, heat soaked, heat strengthened
*Edging: Flat edge, grind edge, polished edge, beveled edge and others.
1. Interlay paper between two sheets
2. Timber end caps
3. Iron/plastic belt for consolidation
4. Safety corner