Clear Insulated Glass for The Window
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Square Meters|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: IN-b
- Shape: Flat
- Glass Thickness: 2-19mm
- Energy Transfer: Conduction and Convection
- Means of Transportation: by Sea, Train or Air
- Certificates: CCC, Ce, ISO, etc.
- Glass Material: Temperd Glass /Laminate Glass /Cle
- Transport Package: Wooden Crates Worthy for Ocean and Land Carriage
- Origin: Anhui, China
- Type: Clear Insulated Glass
- Structure: Solid
- Air Cavity Depth: 3-19mm
- Color: Clear, or Tinted
- Max Size: 2440*3660mm
- Technique: Insulated Glass
- Trademark: YaoHua glass
- Specification: 1830x2440mm, 2140x3300mm, etc. or as request
- HS Code: 70099100
A) Max: 2700mm*3700mm
B) Min: 180mm*350mm
5mm, 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm
5+9A+5mm, 6+12A+6mm, 15+15A+15mm etc.
A) Rider's IGU is called Insulating Glass Unit. It has excellent performance on reduction of heat gain or loss.
B) Insulated glass is made of two or more pieces of glass with the middle part separated by the hollow Aluminium spacer which is filled with the drier. The hollow glass part is filled with dry air or inert gas and sealed by butyl glue, sulfur glue or structural sealant.
C) Insulating glass unit is filled with the inert gas is excellent in heat and sound insulation, meeting the requirement for saving energy and environmental protection.
A) Heat insulation
B) Sound insulation
D) Safe and stable
A) Glass curtain walls
B) Glass doors
C) Glass windows
C) Argon etc. Inert Gas