3/4/5/6/8/10/12/15/19mm Clear & Tinted Tempered/Toughened Glass for Building
|FOB Price:||US $0.69-29.99 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||100 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Square Meters||US $0.69-29.99/ Square Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Tempered Glass
- Appearance: Flat Tempered
- Steel Degree: Super-Tempered Glass
- Thickness of Curve Tempered Glass: 8MM
- Technics: Physically Tempered
- Usage: Building, Window, Furniture, Door Ect.
- Trademark: YaoHua glass
- Specification: 2, 300mm*5, 000mm, Customization
- HS Code: 70071900
- Shape: Flat and Curve
- Standard: GB 4871-1995
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 3-19mm
- Fragment State: Ⅱ
- Flatness: Conforming Article
- Shipment: by Air,Sea Shipment
- Transport Package: Safety Wooden Crates or Plywood Crates
- Origin: Anhui, China
Tempered glass is made by heating float glass to its softening point ( 650-700°C )and then suddenly cooling down to form compression in the surface layer of the glass, thus the mechanical strength is increased by 5 times.
Flat Tempered Glass:
MIN 90x90mm, Max 3660x2140mm
Thickenss:3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm
Bent/Curved Tempered Glass:
Min. Benting Radius 370m
|Tensile Strength||120-200 MPa (N/mm2)|
|Compressive Strength||1000 N/mm 2|
|Yong's Module||73 Gpa|
|Coefficient of linear expansion||9 x 10 - 6 m/Mk|
|Payment term (1)||30% deposit ,balance paid against the copy of B/L|
|payment term (2)||30% deposit ,balance will be L/C at sight|
|Delivery time||15 days after received the deposit|
|Packing||End caps pakcing within stripe and paper|
|MOQ||100 Square meter|
|Loading port||Shanghai port|
|Australian Standard:||AS/NZS 2208:1996-safety glazing matererials|
1.5 times harder than ordinary float glass.
2. Tensile strength for float glass 40 MPa (N/mm2), tempered glass, 120-200 MPa (N/mm2)
3. Quality standard AS/NZS 2208: 1996
4. It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220 Centigrade.
5. Once breakage occurs, the glass disintegrates into small cubical fragments, which are relatively harmless to human body.
Heat Strengthened Tempered Glass
1. Better flatness than tempered glass
2. Effectively resist the effect of thermal stress, avoid glass thermal explosion
3. Withstand a very wide range of rapid temperature changing with endurance of 200-300º C
4. Cooling rate lower and surface stress smaller than tempered glass
Use high quality raw clear glass, visible light transmittance(%) from 4mm-19mm
Yaohua's Glass Advances
*More than 12 years manufacturer and supplier experience
*Quick delivery of 15 days.
*Australian Standard: AS/NZS 2208: 1996-safety glazing matererials
*Safety strong packing and loading
*Option processing clear, frosted, heat soaked, heat strengthened
*Edging: Flat edge, grind edge, polished edge, beveled edge and others.
Tempered Glass Equipments
1. Water jet machine, cutting tolerance +-0.1mm
2. Screen Printing Equipment
3. Single Straight-line Glass Edging Machine
4. Double Straight-line Glass Edging Machine
5. Round Glass Edging Machine
6. Glass Drilling Machine
7. Glass Tempering Furnace
8. Glass cutting line
1. Interlay paper between two sheets
2. Timber end caps
3. Iron/plastic belt for consolidation
4. Safety corner
Q: Can you do the production as customized?
A: Yes, we have a professional technique team, we could produce the glass depends on your requirements.
Q. What the your glass package ? Are they safe ?
Answer :Seaworthy strong plywood crates with paper interleave . The crates will be very strong and every loading worker has 12 years packed, loading and fixation crates with container experience. And we send the loading pictures for you after we loading .
Q. What is your payment term ?
Answer : Our payment term is T/T 30% in advance ,70% after get the copy of B/L .
If your glass quantity is less, we want to TT 100% . You can payment By T/T, L/C at sight.
Q. Can you supply a free samples ?
Answer: yes, if you want us to provide big size sample according to your requirements, you should pay the cost of production.