3-19mm Sliding Door Tempered Glass with AS/NZS2208: 1996
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Square Meters|
|Transport Package:||Safety Wooden Crates or Plywood Crates|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, 30% Deposit at Least|
- Shape: Flat
- Standard: Ce; SGS
- Usage: Building, Window, Furniture, Door Ect.
- Trademark: YaoHua glass
- Origin: Anhui, China
- Appearance: Flat Tempered
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: : 3-19mm
- Color: Clear, Blue, Grey, Green, Bronze Ect.
- Specification: 3-19mm Sliding Door Glass
- HS Code: 70071900
Tempered Glass/Toughened Glass
Tempered glass is made by heating float glass to its softening point ( 650-700° C )and then suddenly cooling down to form compression in the surface layer of the glass, thus the mechanical strength is increased by 5 times.
Heat Strengthened Tempered Glass
1. Better flatness than tempered glass
2. Effectively resist the effect of thermal stress, avoid glass thermal explosion
3. Withstand a very wide range of rapid temperature changing with endurance of 200-300º C
4. Cooling rate lower and surface stress smaller than tempered glass
Use high quality raw clear glass, visible light transmittance(%) from 4mm-19mm
|Size||2000*1050mm, 1650*1300mm etc. customized size|
|Thickness||3mm, 3.2mm, 4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm etc.|
|Payment Terms||30% T/T in advance, and balance before shipment.|
|Packing||Wooden crates worthy for ocean and land carriage.|
1. Clear Tempered Glass
2. Ultra Clear Tempered Glass
3. Colored Tempered Glass
1. Tempered glass is produced by heating annealed glass in a furnace to 620? C. Progressing from the furnace, the glass is rapidly cooled with jets of cold air, inducing compressive stresses to the surface while the center remains tensile.
2.4-5 times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness.
3. Stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glass
4. If breakage occurs the glass breaks up into small, cubical fragments, which are not threatening to humans.
Flat Tempered Glass
MIN 90x90mm, Max 3660x2140mm
Thickenss 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm
Bent/Curved Tempered Glass
Max. Size 2200x750(mm)
Min Size 400*300(mm)
Min. Benting Radius 370mm
Edge working options
1. External use of windows, doors, curtain wall, shopfronts, offices, houses, shops etc.
2. Interior glass screens, partitions, balustrades etc.
3. Shop display windows, showcases, display shelves etc.
4. Furniture, table-tops, picture frames etc.
Tempered Glass Equipments
1. Water jet machine, cutting tolerance +-0.1mm
2. Screen Printing Equipment
3. Single Straight-line Glass Edging Machine
4. Double Straight-line Glass Edging Machine
5. Round Glass Edging Machine
6. Glass Drilling Machine
7. Glass Tempering Furnace
8. Glass cutting line
*More than 12 years manufacturer and supplier experience
*Quick delivery of 15 days.
*Safety strong packing and loading
*Option processing clear, frosted, heat soaked, heat strengthened
*Edging: Flat edge, grind edge, polished edge, beveled edge and others.
1. Interlay paper between two sheets
2. Timber end caps
3. Iron/plastic belt for consolidation
4. Safety corner