3-12mm Decorate Antique Mirror From Yaohua
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Square Meters|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, 30% Deposit at Least|
- Shape: Flat
- Standard: ISO, CCC, Ce
- Fragment State: I
- Flatness: High Class
- Shipment: by Sea, Train or Air
- Sides: Double Sided
- Thickness: 3mm 4mm 5mm 6mm
- Sheet Mirror Thickness: 1.3mm 1.5mm 1.8mm Aluminum Mirror
- Trademark: YaoHua glass
- Specification: : 1830X2440mm, 1500X2000mm, etc.
- Appearance: Square
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 3-6mm
- Technics: Molding Machinery
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window, Decoration, De
- Finish: Silver Plated
- Special Function: Waterproof
- Silver Mirror Color: Bronze Blue Grey Golden Bronze ,Pink Ect
- Chorme Mirror Color: Blue Unltra Ect .
- Transport Package: Safety Wooden Crates or Plywood Crates
- Origin: Anhui, China
Antique mirror thick: 3-8mm
Mirror backside with double Valspar paint
Lead-free and copper-free antique mirror
CE, TUV test
Yaohua Glass------ Why do you choose us?
1.12 years experiences on glass manufacturing and exporting.
2. We sign an agreement with sereral university, the orientation of talent training. We have more than 90 technicians
And other 1000 staff members, with strong technical support and production capacity.
3. Our factory close to the sea port, transportation is very convenience.
4. Professional sales team, offering personalized and dedicated services
5. Unique designed strong wooden cases and container fixed method can solve the problems of breakage.
Antique mirror is a unique mirror, with several different designs and antique mirror is made of clear float glass and tinted float glass.There are certain features to look for that will determine the value of an antique mirror. First, having the original glass is a big plus.Indeed, there are mirrors this old that still have their original glass. The next feature is the condition of the frame. Examine it closely.You will be able to see if it has been patched. And the original gilt should be still there, but it does not have to be perfect. There should be some nicks and scratches.
Antique mirror Specification
1. Thickness: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm
2. Mirror color: Clear, Ultra clear, Grey, Green, Blue, Bronze, Pink etc…
3. Back paint color: Grey, Milk white, Red, etc.
4. Normal size: 1220X1830mm, 1830X2440mm
All size can be produced according to client's request.
Antique mirror Advantage
1. Environmentally friendly
2. Increase the feeling of old and elegance
4. Optical quality and durability
5. Easy processing and installation
6. Products is unique designed with beautiful patterns.
7. More than 20 kinds of different patterns.
Antique mirror Application
1. In communal areas in office or apartment blocks: Entrance halls, lifts or landings
2. In shopping centers and retail stores
3. In bars, restaurants, clubs, theatres
4. In public buildings, offices, hotel, shopping centers, KTV etc.
5. To be used as framed or unframed mirrors
6. For paneling on walls, doors, pillars, such as TV background wall, sliding door
7. In furniture tables, cupboard doors, shelves etc.
-Therefore it should be understood that variations will occur and no two samples will be alike. Antique mirrors made on the same day will be different. Samples shown on our website and provided for approval are to be taken as a rough guide to what can be expected.
Antique mirror retains the appealing and subtlety hypnotic magic, with its markings and opacities created by the passing time, reflecting a profound, uncertain, fascinating and slightly mysterious image.
The face we see is still our own, in its essence, but the image seems to be filtered by time, by a past that is part of our image. As if the depths of the mirror can retain our past aces together with slightly mysterious memories. Antique Mirror decided to harness this sixth sense and put the ancient allure back into modern mirrors by restoring the hint of magic that has been taken away by modern technical perfection. This goal is achieved by playing with oxidation and by the masterful use of a "black" background, which evokes watery depths. As these techniques have evolved, abstract coloured designs have been added to transform the mirror from its original function as a "medium" of images into a decorative element that can also be used (even eminently so) to build or just enhance our environments. Ancient knowledge and an innate culture, together with modern business sense, have enabled an aesthetically "artistic" activity to be taken to an advanced industrial level.
|Antique mirror Packing Details|
|Experience||More than 20 years production and technology experience and 10 year's exporting experience.|
|Painting||Double coated with Italian Fenzi in high quality.|
|Color and design||Bronze, Grey,Blue,Green, Coffee,Purple,Yellow,Orange.Red in different designs.|
|Package||Safety sea-worthy wooden and plywood packing with paper interleaved|
|Applications||Widely used for decorative walls, wardrobe doors, display cases, surfaces and tables,furnitures, bathroom.|
|Servicie||We offer one-step service from producing to export and deal with the customer's feedback in time by professional sales team|
Seaworthy wooden crates with silk paper between the two mirrors Or the size will be produced as your request.
Widely used as material mirror for bathroom mirror, safety mirror, shaped mirror. The mirror surface is clear and bright, giving distinct and lifelike image.
Edge working available.
Back painting color white, grey, white, bronze
Mirror back paingting All used by fenzi painting
1. Interlay paper between two sheets
2. Timber end caps
3. Iron/plastic belt for consolidation
4. Safety corner